Breast Augmentation Plano
Navigating Our Key Breast Procedure Pages:
Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure to enhance the size of a woman’s breast. There are many reasons women choose this procedure. This can include: to correct a reduction in breast volume after pregnancy, to improve the symmetry of the breast, to improve the body shape, to better fit in clothing, to balance out their body or for personal reasons.
By placing a breast implant behind each breast, we are able to increase a woman’s chest by one or more bra cup sizes. It can also improve the shape of the breasts. We feel that the shape of the breast is just as important as the size.
Are You a Candidate for Breast Augmentation?
- You feel your breasts are too small
- Weight loss has changed the size and/or shape of your breasts
- Your breasts have lost volume and firmness due to pregnancy
- Clothing fits in the waist, but not in the chest
- You feel self-conscious wearing tight clothing or swimsuits
- Your breasts are asymmetric in terms of size or shape
Breast Augmentation Consultation
The consultation is your opportunity to meet and discuss your goals and expectations with the surgeon. This is the first step in achieving your new look. During the consultation, you will be able to ask any question(s) you may have about the procedure, results and expectations. You will also have a chance to try on different size implants to find the ideal size for you. We believe in thorough preoperative consultations to assess your physical and emotional health, discuss your aesthetic goals, and address any questions or concerns you may have.
Issues you should be prepared to discuss during consultation include
- Your desired aesthetic goals
- Medical conditions
- Current medications, including nutritional supplements and herbal remedies
- Past surgeries
- Family breast cancer history
- Any mammogram results
Breast Augmentation Photo Gallery:
Individual results may vary.