Message about Coronavirus
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
April 22, 2020
As we prepare to reopen our clinic for appointments, we are implementing the following protocols to ensure that our patients, visitors and employees are as safe as possible while visiting our office environment:
- All patients and visitors must present wearing a mask or facial covering. Please bring your own mask as our supplies are limited.
- Only one (1) family member/support person will be allowed to accompany each patient into our facility.
- Upon entering the building, all patrons will be greeted by one of our employees who will take your temperature, confirm that you are wearing a mask or facial covering, and ask that you sanitize your hands.
- Once cleared, a member of our staff will escort you to your room to await the provider.
- If your family member, caregiver or support person wishes to remain in the lobby we ask that social distancing be utilized. Masks must be worn at all times while inside our facility.
If you currently have a fever or if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms we ask that you do not come to our facility and to please call our office at (972) 543-2477 to reschedule your appointment.
Based on the current information available we are projecting to resume regular clinic hours and operations on Monday, May 11, 2020.